COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
At Ni Pacolet Milliken Utilities, LLC and our utility subsidiaries:
- Palmetto Utilities Inc.,
- Palmetto Wastewater Reclamation, LLC (Alpine/Woodland), and
- Ni Florida, LLC (Hudson/Tamiami)
our focus is on the health and welfare of our employees and our customers during this critical time. We remain committed to providing our customers with the same reliable service while prioritizing and promoting the safety and health of our employees and customers.
- Our customer service group is fully operational and can be contacted at (803) 699-2422 or email@example.com between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to assist with questions.
- Our office is currently open for customer payments. We require masks in the business office in compliance with local ordinances. We also allow two customers in the office at a time and have added markings on the floor to assist with social distancing. In place of making payments in the office, you can make your payments by:
- Mailing them into the office at 1713 Woodcreek Farms Rd, Elgin, SC 29045,
- Paying online by clicking the link for your utility below,
- Signing up for automatic draft, or
- Dropping them off in the overnight payment box at the office.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship, please contact our office to inquire about payment arrangements. For a list of assistance agencies that may be able to help, please click here.
- We will be resuming service disconnections and reinstating late fees and reconnection fees in August with notifications beginning to be mailed in July. If you have questions about your account, please contact our customer service at 803-699-2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations / Emergencies
- Our service technicians are available to respond to emergencies 24/7 by calling (803) 699-2422.
- We are monitoring the guidance and directives from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other government agencies
- Our operations personnel are constantly monitoring out treatment plants and systems and our systems are in full operation.
- We have asked our employees to follow the hygiene suggestions and travel notices released by the CDC.
- According the World Health Organization (WHO) there is no evidence COVID-19 is transmitted through sewage or drinking water.
We are actively monitoring the situation and will provide updates on our website as they become available to us. Ni Pacolet Milliken Utilities, LLC and its utility subsidiaries are proud to work side-by-side with our customers and communities as we all work to overcome our common challenge.