COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
At Ni Pacolet Milliken Utilities, LLC and our utility subsidiaries:
- Palmetto Utilities Inc.,
- Palmetto Wastewater Reclamation, LLC (Alpine/Woodland), and
- Ni Florida, LLC (Hudson/Tamiami)
our focus is on the health and welfare of our employees and our customers during this critical time. We remain committed to providing our customers with the same reliable service while prioritizing and promoting the safety and health of our employees and customers.
- Our customer service group is fully operational and can be contacted at (803) 699-2422 or email@example.com between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to assist with questions.
- We have suspended all service disconnections so that customers have access to our essential service.
- We are restoring residential customers service in South Carolina who had been previously shut off. A white tag will be hung on your door to let you know service has been restored. If your service is currently shut off or you need to make payment arrangements, please contact us at (803) 699-2422.
- We have closed our payment office for customer payments to minimize the spread of COVID-19. In place of making payments in the office, you can make your payments by:
- Mailing them into the office at 1713 Woodcreek Farms Rd, Elgin, SC 29045,
- Paying online by clicking the link for your utility below,
- Signing up for automatic draft, or
- Dropping them off in the overnight payment box at the office.
- We are taking measures to ensure your account won’t be negatively impacted from delays in the mail or in processing payments deposited in the overnight payment box.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship, please contact our office to inquire about payment arrangements.
Operations / Emergencies
- Our service technicians are available to respond to emergencies 24/7 by calling (803) 699-2422.
- We are monitoring the guidance and directives from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other government agencies
- Our operations personnel are constantly monitoring out treatment plants and systems and our systems are in full operation.
- We have asked our employees to follow the hygiene suggestions and travel notices released by the CDC.
- According the World Health Organization (WHO) there is no evidence COVID-19 is transmitted through sewage or drinking water.
We are actively monitoring the situation and will provide updates on our website as they become available to us. Ni Pacolet Milliken Utilities, LLC and its utility subsidiaries are proud to work side-by-side with our customers and communities as we all work to overcome our common challenge.